Friday, December 09, 2016

A New Book is on the Way

Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, by Viktor Vasnetsov, Painted in 1887.

I am formally requesting your prayers now. I've completed a new book, which I hope to have published sometime next year. I would like to request that you pray the editing process goes smoothly, and that an imprimatur will be granted in a timely manner after I submit it for one, probably in January. Here is what I can tell you about the book...
  1. At 200+ pages, it's about twice as long as my previous book.
  2. It's in a standard chapter reading format -- not Q&A like my last book.
  3. The topic is Last Days eschatology
  4. It's a "big picture" kind of book that introduces concepts without getting too hung up on details.
  5. It is highly critical of Protestant Last Days eschatology (Historicism, Futurism and Dispensationalism).
  6. It includes a short commentary on the Book of Revelation.
  7. It includes a riveting chapter on Catholic prophecy dealing with Marian apparitions, from approved and reputable sources alone.
  8. The photo above is the cover art for the book.
  9. Retail price will be about $17 (US), and a free Kindle version will be made available to anyone who orders the paperback.
  10. The publication date is tentatively set for May 13, 2017.
I need your prayers on this one folks. There are a lot of powers out there that don't want this book published. I'm asking you to storm heaven with at least one rosary for this intention, and PLEASE SHARE this notice with others.

Thank you and God bless.

END.

------------------------------------------------
Shane Schaetzel is an author of Catholic books, and columnist for Christian print magazines and online publications. He is a freelance writer and the creator of 'FullyChristian.Com -- The random musings of a Catholic in the Ozarks.'

BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR...
A Catholic Guide
to the Last Days
Catholicism for
Protestants




Please share this story. Social media links provided below for your convenience... 

2 comments:

Matthias said...

Will remember you and your family in my prayers Down Under

Arminius said...

I am looking forward to this. Prayers and intentions are on their way.